Virgin expedition

Thursday, May 19, 2005

Leaving on a jet plane

Gosh that song has gotta be the saddest in the world. Brings back such bad memories of me sobbing at the Top of the M restaturant 5 long years ago with my then boyfriend. We were having our romantic goodbye dinner when this idiot serenader comes to the table and thought it would be so cool to sing this song since I was leaving the country. OF COURSE i started bawling, spoilt my makeup, ruined my appetite and scared the musician shitless that he actually stopped playing midway through and scuttled off in shame and horror.

Anyway, this time, leaving on jet plane is a happier moment. Aside from the fact that I will be leaving poochoo (my nickname for Chiara) for 10 days, I am simply ECSTATIC that tomorrow afternoon I will be on a jet plane headed to NYC for a full week of debauchery and obscene money spending. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!! no tears this time!! and how efficient have I been!!!

My work is almost done, my desk is cleared, MY LUGGAGE IS ALMOST PACKED eventhough I think i will have to take some things out in order to make space for shopping. Sometimes it's just too tough being a girl...but that's another blog for another day.

ok...will update this blog once i am back from hols...

Ciao tutti!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 2.5 License.