Virgin expedition

Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Who am I?

Kenny Sia is a funny man. I really love his "baby coming out of his kacheng" story.

Kenny Sia is from Kuching.

Kenny Sia luuurves Singaporean girls.

Kenny Sia is also a fortune teller.

I took his "Which Singaporean Blogger Are You" test and this is what he says about me.

Congratulations Tweetymanggis, you are...



Scarlett Ting of joewei.blogspot.com

You are independent, smart and beautiful. Its too bad you don't see that yourself because life's little difficulties brought down a lot of your self confidence. As a result, you talk cryptic and you don't trust people easily. You care a lot for your friends and your loved ones, sometimes even more than you care for yourself, although they don't always seem to appreciate it. Don't let that affect you. As the saying goes, you don't miss the water till the well runs dry. So hang in there, you're a star in the making.


Which Singaporean Blogger Are You?



hahahahahaaaaa!!!!

I do not know who Scarlett Ting is but I guess I should go check out her blog one of these days since she is independent, smart and beautiful as well.

Hmph, as if I didn't know that already. Not 33 years old for nothing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 2.5 License.