Virgin expedition

Thursday, August 18, 2005

Sickeeeee

Wah...wor-mit ah...woooorrmit!!!

Came back from 2 days in Montreux and came back ILL. Must've eaten something bad coz all I could manage to do when i gout out of my collegues car was to run and kiss Chiara and then run to the toilet where I promptly emptied my stomach of all its contents.

I started feeling sick as soon as I got in the car. Boy, was it a looong 1.5 hour drive back home and boy, was my colleague ever so scared that I would colour his beautiful beige seats in his beautiful Lexus. Poor guy.

Anyway, feeling better today. But not good enough to write another short tale.

And I don't feel like telling any other types of long stories either except to say that being in Montreux made me feel a little bit like being on vacation.

And the Montreux Palace hotel is incredible. Eventhough I got the shittiest room among everyone (although still nice lah), spilled red wine down my pistachio green pants, tripped over the doorway of the conference room TWICE (coming IN no less) and got sick at the end of the trip.

Eventful 2 days, eh?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 2.5 License.