Virgin expedition

Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Suffocating

I went to town today to get my eyebrows done. I normally do them at the beauty salon around the corner from my office. But since it's August and the whole Euro world and their dog are on holiday, I had to go to a spa in town instead. Luckily they had a slot free. You see in yodel-land you need to plan these things days in advance. No such thing as calling in the morning for an appointment that afternoon. Anyway, because I was in town, I naturally indulged in some retail therapy and ended up buying 2 pairs of pants and 4 tops. And I received the Baby Einstein DVD's I got for Amazon today as well as the 2 pairs of shoes I bought from e-Bay.

All in all a good fullfilling day.

I am also officially broke now.

What about work? Yes, what about work. I am so bored I can't even read through a 1 page document without falling asleep. I think I need to go on holiday too. Want to go to Rome for 2 days. Mid August. Hopefully I can swing it.

Too tired and feeling a little burnt out. Need to get away form all these people around me.

I guess the loner in me is rearing its head for some air. Need to get my space. Need to get away.

I want to get away, I want to fly awaaay....

heheheeee.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 2.5 License.