Virgin expedition

Thursday, July 28, 2005

Black Cloud Over My Head

Good grief! I just realized that it's already Thursday and my last post is about Friday..LAST FRIDAY!

Where does the time fly man? Continue like that before I know it I will be Nenekmanggis liau!

Summer picnic party
The only constant ray of sunshine in my life

Was in London these last 2 days. Went for a meeting. Was really great. I met Gloria and we had dinner at Ping Pong and then had a jolly good time at AKA on Tuesday night. Lovely Italians all over the place. Yummy...Man, if I didn't have to be stuck in a conference room with lawyers all day long the next day I would stayed out until 4am. But since I am a responsible giiirrrl, I went home at quarter past 2, packed my bags (I spent 1.5 hours doing the most efficient shopping and Glo brought stacks of pressies for Chiara) and went to sleep in my lovely, bouncy, hotel room bed. Hehehe.

What is it about hotel rooms and the beds? I always find myself wanting jump right into the mountain of pillows and burying my face in the crisp white super soft sheets while bouncing up and down on the wonderful box-spring or whatever it is mattress.

Ever wondered what the world would be like if hotel rooms could talk? My goodness me. I for one would surely be in BIIIG trouble. Won't go into details now but maybe one day. But man, if they could talk. What a wonderful story of my life they would tell. HAHAHAAA!!! LA, Mykonos, London, New York, Barcelona, Ibiza, Rome, Milan, Singapore (yes, Amara hotel and the Four Seasons), Paris, Toulouse, Phuket, Phi Phi, Hong Kong and so many more. Just writing all this now brings back a patchwork of memories that forces a smile. And a little laugh too. And people have come and people have gone, but always the same 4 faces appear in most of these flashbacks. Noone can ever say we haven't had an action-filled life, eh gals?

If hotel rooms could talk then there would be one that would tell you a story of tears and pain. Today. Today I finally turned the page on one of the longest chapters of my life. Today I have a big hole in my heart. Today I think I don't know what's going to happen with the rest of my life. Today, I lost a big chunk of me. Today I am feeling a little lost. Today I am feeling a little hurt. Today I am feeling a little neglected. Today I am feeling alone. Today I feel like crawling into a hole and crying for a while. Today I wish I had my friends around me so we could go out and get pissed. So I wouldn't have to think and I could stop tearing every 15 minutes. Today, I really want to jump on a plane and go home. Today I wish I could erase the last 5 years of my life and start all over. Today I think I might have broken my life record of never having regretted anything. Ever.

Today I wish today didn't have to happen.

5 Comments:

At 7:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why so glum???? So did you finally get that stubborn stain out of your life???

 
At 10:03 AM, Blogger Tweetymanggis said...

yeah...i guess you could say that...

 
At 5:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Anita!! why you so sad?? Are you better after the weekend??

 
At 5:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Anonymos is me btw... Anush

 
At 11:10 AM, Blogger Tweetymanggis said...

Am better ... no worries...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 2.5 License.