Virgin expedition

Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Been busy

Gosh, so busy with work and busy loading music in my iPod. And, if by saying that I am incrminating myself and admitting to infringing on copyright laws, go ahead, BOOK ME, DANNY.

Speaking of Danny, or Dannie as I should probably spell it, I am listening to Flame Trees. Yes, by Jimmy Barnes. Yes, I am a fan of Jimmy Barnes and Cold Chisel. And I don't care what anyone thinks (yes, Jude that's you, even if you are rolling around laughin your ass off). I LOVE this song. Brings back sooo many memories including that one fateful night that involved a car, scooter and the police station. For another day, that story.

It's amazing the influence music has on me. It's amazing how it changes my moods and thoughts and the way I write and think. And it's almost like I can tell you the story of my life through songs.

Careless Whisper (urgh!) - First kiss
You Spin Me Right Round - Function days
Mansize love - That damned IJ Girl Guide campfire that I would rather forget eventhough I so laugh about it now
Rhythm of the night - Yeah, you all know what I am talking about
Never Say Goodbye - Eugene, Sketch, Jude, Ralph (remember them?)
Coming Home - All those nights spent at Goodlink Park with the boys and the tong guitar
Crazy/Crying - All those days spent in Geneva and Lausanne pining about M&S (no, not that M&S)
Flame Trees - my first accident and my one of my big loves

it goes on and on....

I have had a really wonderful life so far...I have no doubt I will continue to have a wonderful life...

Now, just need to find a way to get everyone back in one place.

Any suggestions, anyone?

2 Comments:

At 10:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How can you forger "Opps i did it again" - Your theme Song!!!!

 
At 4:49 PM, Blogger Tweetymanggis said...

No longer though...sadly...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 2.5 License.