Virgin expedition

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

I know

I know, i know, I know...it's been tooo damn fucking loong. The truth is that I have many many many stories to tell. It's been 3 months and I have a shitload to unload. Hahaha. And I have loads of pics to upload as well. I promise I will do so soon. And I will be more diligent about updating this site. 3 months is waaay too long and a shame. So check back here soon. I promise I will get back into blogging mode and tell stories about the LIfe and Times of Tweetymanggis!!!

Kisses!!

1 Comments:

At 11:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"eh...you both so big, so old already got nothing better to do than to talk sooooo much rubbish and for sooo long in your mike's is eet?

Posted by: Tweetymanggis | Oct 10, 2005 7:28:05 PM"


Eh...you go fuck yourself lah...they spent effort doin the podcaast leh..if they waste thier time...you sholud say you waste your time listerning and sending your comments lah bangala

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 2.5 License.