Virgin expedition

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Haiyah!

I am so irritated lah! Doncha ask me why.

I have 2 New Year's resolutions.

1. Go to the gym
2. Get my driver's license

Guess what? I haven't even BEGUN tryin to fullfill EITHER resolution. You wanna know why? Because it's just too damn fuckin' cold in this part of the world. I hate winter. It sucks major ass. I am sure I have said this before, but let me just say it again - winter sucks big ass. Not "My Lady Humps" kinda ass but "My Baby Got Back" kinda ass. THAT's alot of ass if you ask me.

And I haven't even begun to upload any bloody pics from my holiday in Singapore. So lousy.

I am demotivated and I cannot do my work. All I want to do is stay at home and play with my daughter but we have nowhere to go because it's so cold. I cannot handle it anymore.

Next job is going to be somewhere hot. I refuse to deal with winter anymore. And i don't wan't to end up with a My Baby Got Back ass. But I will, if I have to deal with a couple of more winters AND have another child (maybe on next year's new year resolution list).

3 Comments:

At 9:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gyms are over-rated. I go VERY reluctantly two to three times a week. It's never a joyous occassion.

While we're not as cold as you are, it's bleak and dreary this week. Rain, rain, rain. Only the birds are happy.

Tei

 
At 11:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

your New York fan club wants to see pics from your visit to Singapore.

 
At 7:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Please tell us abt S'pore!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 2.5 License.