Virgin expedition

Friday, October 21, 2005

Grannies are right

Why is it people like to make things difficult for others?

A simple problem.

I like a boy. The boy i assume, kinda likes me back. We hang out. Make out. eventually do the dirty. And then? What happens? We live happily ever after until we die or we start not liking each other or we get too old to do anything about not liking each other anymore. Right?

WRONG!

Games continue to be played. Girls must string the boy along and play silly games in order to tangkap the boy good and proper.

Why? Why can't the boy and gilr just simply say that they like each other and then continue enjoying each other's company like 2 normal people who like each other? and just SAY HOW THEY FEEL? Why must always tarik harga, which is something I do not get especially when there is no more harga to tarik, since the deal was done with no harga negotiated in the first place. Where got sense I ask you?

I think after passing the big 3-0 and having a child, I do not have the intestinal fortitude to play these silly dating games nor do I have the patience to advise on these situations any longer. Everytime I hear this story, I just want to get the girl and guy, bang their heads together and tell them to decide what they want, and if the decision does not involve each other, then better just get a new life AND MOVE ON.

I have no doubt this is the reason why grannies and kaypo aunties are always bugging the single girls amongst us to quickly get married. Because, in fact, if you wait too long, dating and trying to find The One and all that simply becomes bothersome bullshit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 2.5 License.