Virgin expedition

Friday, September 16, 2005

Long time no see

It's been sometime I know but I have been so incredibly busy these days lah. Was in London last weekend with my mum and sis - my mum left back to singapore on sunday from Heathrow. Had such a magnificent blast despite the last day tears and other niggles.

Glo and I went to the most FANTASTIC club called Kabaret. Wow! HIghly recommended for the music, BEAUTIFUL people (yes, even in London) and prices of drinks. It is guestlist only but the drinks were reasonable. Of course we went to Chinawhite like always and I really think everyone in London seemed to be celebrating last weekend of summer or something like that. Wonderful wonderful party. BUt so tired coz I had to go sightseeing and stuff with my mum.

Came back on Sunday late night and then off to BRussels on MOnday. I was supposed to be back Tuesday late afternoon but because of the zoo that Brussels airport suddenly transformed into, I missed my flight and ahd to spend a wonderful 4 hours in Brussels airport. Most entertaining I tell you. And highly recommended as well.

Had a hell of a busy week which ZAPPED past.

Anyway, off for another exciting weekend her in Switzerland. Will update you all next week on more of my adventures out here in yodel-land.

And plan when I can get back to London real soon.

Kisses!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 2.5 License.