Virgin expedition

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Feathers on my lips

The softest kisses in the world. That’s what he gave me. The softest kisses ever. Was he cute? I don’t know really. He certainly wasn’t ugly. He had a cap on. Which he never took off. Even while he was giving me the softest kisses in the world.

I wish I could have more of them. But he is leaving forever on Friday. I don’t know where. I can’t remember. As always, I was shrouded in a haze of bubbly and making conversation was not the foremost in my mind. His feather kisses blotted everything else from my mind, body and dare I say, soul. At least for those two hours.

Feather soft kisses. His tongue like cotton candy. His skin so sweet and smooth. His gentle hands unmoving on my face. An angel. An angel in that dark, stinky underground box.

Feather kisses from an angel.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 2.5 License.