Virgin expedition

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

London bloody London

I must have broken some kind of record this weekend. Spent the weekend in London and DID NOT, I repeat, DID NOT go to a single bar. Did not put one toe in a club. Niente, nada, diddly squat.

I did, however, go to a super fantastic party on Saturday and Fergus’ place. It was a blast. The guy really, really knows how to throw a party and my goodness did we all have a really good time! I felt really bad about not helping out more though.

The most embarrassing happened this weekend. And it’s soo go to do with my Ms Cutlery self.

(If you don’t know about Tweety’s Ms. Cutlery side, well then, you haven’t known me long enough so I’m not gonna tell ya.)

Anyway, after coming back to the apartment from shopping, our kind host told us to tidy up the bedroom because we would have to keep the room open in order for guests to use the “facilities”.

So Glo and I busied ourselves putting away the mountains of clothes, shoes and other girlie stuff which inevitably littered the room. After getting almost ready for the party, we proceeded to clean up the bathroom. As usual, I put all unsightly and potentially dangerous things away, including the bag of toilet rolls which were on the floor. I did however, leave 2-3 extra toilet rolls for when the incumbent rolly eventually ran out. All this stuff, including the dirty clothes basket (I didn’t want to risk some druken reveler mistaking it for the basin and vomiting into it), went into the multipurpose cupboard. Anyway, before I make this short story too long, our host was hanging out in the room with us the next morning when he saw Glo take out the stuff from the cupboard including the bag of toilet rolls.

He then exclaimed, “Did you HIDE your toilet rolls in the cupboard??!!”

Me being my usual blur cock self replied, “Of course lah!” and thinking these bloody ang moh all damn stupid – want to put Molton Brown handwash in the bathroom for the party guests but EXCLAIM over bags of toilet rolls being put out of sight.

When it suddenly dawned upon me. I nearly burst out laughing. Just not sure if I was laughing more at myself or at him.

So I told him, “I put them away because they looked so unsightly on the floor.” (As opposed to hiding them so that people won’t use them all up, thus leaving us to clean our intimates with fish & chip newspaper for the rest of the month).

And Glo very helpfully chipped in, “Yah, but she did leave some extra rolls out”.

Good grief. Exit stage left, Ms. Cutlery.

Did manage to do some shopping and I bought a lot of stuff for Chiara. The little cutie pie was trying on all her stuff this morning when she woke up. Hehhee. Taking after her mum, she is. I am so proud.

Anyway, that was my weekend. Good stuff. And the weather was lovely. Thought my outfit at the party rocked as well. Heheee.

PS: I am now 57kgs. I NEED TO LOSE WEIGHT. I cannot, repeat, cannot wear my clothes anymore. It’s not even about squeezing into my pants. Its about not being able to button them up. It’s about being a bloody size 12 but not owning anything in that size. And having my boobies spill out of my D cup bras. I need help.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 2.5 License.